Three Titles Available Now:
Enterprise Social Technology, The Velocity Manifesto, and Manager’s Guide to Social Media
Enterprise Social Technology: Helping Organizations Harness the Power of Social Media, Social Networking, and Social Relevancy
Social technologies have exploded into the business world, yet are vastly misunderstood. Many organizations are either blocking their use, or simply experimenting with how they might be of benefit. Because tools like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn started with personal use, little has been done to holistically address how social tools can be fully integrated into an organization. In addition, most leaders have little idea what the full collection of capabilities is that exist under the social umbrella.
- This book describes how these powerful new tools can be put to use.
- Provides a twelve-step model for implementing social tech within any size of organization.
- This process helps leaders instantly bring discipline to the chaos that is now exploding within organizations with the use of social tools.
- It also provides measurable results that will easily convince the most skeptical executives as to the value of social technologies.
- Scott Klososky has spent the last three years speaking about, and consulting with clients who are leveraging his industry leading ideas and concepts in the real world.
Get your copy and learn more at: www.enterprisesocialtechnology.com
The Velocity Manifesto: Harnessing Technology, Vision, and Adaptive Culture to Future-Proof Your Organization
- The first skill is a solid understanding of how technology can be leveraged to help an organization win.
- Not every leader needs to be a technocrat, but each one must understand the underlying architectural concepts of how to assemble valuable digital plumbing.
- The second is an ability to accurately predict how future dynamics will impact the organization.
- Absent a clear vision of the future, there is no ability to lead others to achievement.
- The final skill is an ability to migrate and construct an organizational culture that facilitates four different generations of workers with very different habits and strengths.
- Without a culture that inspires a team, sophisticated technology and brilliant vision will be wasted.
- The Velocity Manifesto delivers a new set of concepts and vocabulary that redefines what it means to lead.
Get your copy and learn more at: www.velocitymanifesto.com
Manager’s Guide to Social Media: Jump-start Productivity, Profitability and Business Growth with Social Media
Manager’s Guide to Social Media is a primer on the biggest thing in business since the Internet itself, helping you successfully implement social media technologies in the workplace. Learn how to:
- Manage your company’s online reputation
- Set internal policies on the proper use of social media
- Build “rivers” of information to outsmart the competition
- Implement social tools internally to support virtual teams
- Forecast the next trends in social media
Briefcase Books, written specifically for today’s busy manager, feature eye-catching icons, checklists, and sidebars to guide managers step-by-step through everyday workplace situations. Look for these innovative design features to help you navigate through each page:
- Key Terms: Clear definitions of concepts and jargon
- Smart Managing: Tactics and strategies for managing social media in the workplace
- Tricks of the Trade: Insider tips for getting the most out of social media
- Mistake Proofing: Common pitfalls and how to avoid them
- Caution: Warning signs to keep an eye out for
- For Example: Stories and insights from the front lines of social media management
- Tools: Specific procedures, tactics, and hands-on techniques
Get your copy and learn more at: http://amzn.to/gRh8al